1. Is Role Model Academy a school or an agency? RMA is primarily a school. Students are properly trained on technique, professionalism, and modeling industry procedures. Once students are properly trained, they are submitted for any jobs in which they fit the description of what the client is looking for.
2. What ages are accepted to Role Model Academy? Currently, RMA accepts ages 5 and up. There is no cut off age. However, we train ages 5 -19 and we welcome other Models in Our Community Benefit Fashion Shows!
3. What is the process to be accepted to Role Model Academy? Potential models are required to first register and then interview. Potential models are also allowed to apply in person at RMA on Thursdays between the hours of 6:00 pm and 8:00 pm. Once an admissions representative reviews your application, you will be contacted if your application has been accepted.
4. What happens once classes are completed? Once students are properly trained at RMA, they become eligible to be submitted for jobs based on what the client is looking for. Also, if students would like to take more classes and feel the need for more training, they may do so.
5. Does Role Model Academy provide housing for students? RMA do not provide housing for students. All travel expenses are the responsibility of the student(s).
6. Is financial aid available for Role Model Academy? Students have the option of applying for a scholarship to RMA. For more information, email us with additional questions.
7. Does Role Model Academy guarantee jobs to students? RMA guarantees paid or unpaid modeling experience and job opportunities to students. The staff will be active in booking jobs and creating various opportunities for students for students to build their resume.
8. Why do I have to pay to attend Role Model Academy? RMA provides training. Tuition is for the training rather than the opportunity. With proper training, the opportunities are created. Think of it like College, you are not guaranteed a job, but you have the tools and you are trained, skilled to excel.
9. Where is Role Model Academy located? Role Model Academy, Modeling and Personal Development School is located at 3100 Gentian Blvd, STE 007L, Columbus, GA 31907. The Columbus State University Cunningham Leadership Center.
10. Are guests allowed to attend classes with the students? Guests are not allowed to attend classes with students unless otherwise approved by the instructor.
11. How long do the classes last? Depending on which class a student enrolls in. Modeling and Personal Development is a 11 months course in which students attend one class per month for the duration of about 11 Months. Graduation is held in the 12th month.
12. Do you have to live in Columbus, GA to participate in Role Model Academy? You do not have to live in Columbus, GA to participate in Role Model Academy, however, you are responsible for attending every class an on time.
13. How can I work at Role Model Academy? RMA is hiring. There are periodically internship opportunities available. Anyone interested should send a resume and contact information to email@example.com
Think You Have What It Takes...Contact Us Today!
Business Phone: 706.341.3950
Business Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Address: 3100 Gentian Blvd | Ste. 007L | Columbus, GA 31907